Grocery Cards are available for purchase before & after Worship every 1st and 3rd Sundays/month.
How it works: Buy either a reloadable card (Safeway) and reload it before you shop or a non-reloadable Vitamin Cottage card and spend it as a gift card. Our church receives a percentage of your reload amount or the amount of non-reloadable gift card.
King Sooper SooperCards
If you would like to participate and have not yet registered your loyalty card, the process is straightforward. Once registered, any and all purchases made with your SooperCard (cash, check, credit, etc.) will support our church ministries!
HOW TO REGISTER YOUR SOOPERCARD TO SUPPORT OUR CHURCH MINISTRIES:
1. Find your SooperCard – you will need the number on the back.
2. Visit www.kingsoopers.com and Sign In (If you have not signed in before, “Create an account”)
3. If not done, register your SooperCard number
4. Click “Community Rewards” on the left of the screen
5. Search for “VL410” and “Enroll” (First Cong UCC – 1500 9th Ave)
Use your SooperCard in-store or on-line and purchases will support our church ministries!
If you would like some assistance registering your loyalty card, you are welcome to come to the church office Monday through Thursday from 9am-4pm or Fridays 9am-Noon and someone will assist you. Some church members might be available after Sunday's service to assist as well. Thank you!